Our practice is designed to provide care to the entire family from pediatric to geriatric care. We pride ourselves in the range of care we offer yet acknowledge the expertise of specialists.
We are fortunate to have multiple local specialists to meet those needs of our patients.
By definition dentistry is the art and science of restoring one’s teeth to form and function. Cosmetic Dentistry is the “art” of dentistry from bleaching to implants, the full gamut of dental modalities is available to create the smile you deserve.
- are the most advanced tooth replacement system ever devised.
- help preserve the jawbone to prevent the appearance of premature aging.
- look and function like natural teeth.
- are placed/restored in the doctor’s office with minimal discomfort.
- improve comfort, appearance, speech.
- have a 95% success rate.
- allow you to eat the foods you love and talk, smile and laugh with confidence.
- represent a conservative treatment option – adjacent teeth are left untouched.
- never develop decay.
- never require root canals.
- can provide great stability for a lower denture.
- can completely eliminate the need for a denture.
- can help people of any age.
- give patients a third set of teeth that are natural looking and very long-lasting.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you missing one or more of your natural teeth?
- Do you have a complete or partial denture that is no longer completely comfortable?
- Have you ever been embarrassed by a denture or bridge?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, call us today at 781-837-6655 to schedule a consultation. We would be pleased to evaluate your oral health and discuss treatment options with you.
The following websites on implants may be of interest to you: